I watched CNN last evening and Dr. Gupta had a show that was informative about the Toxins in the Womb of unborn babies. Here is a shocking piece of the info: “We’ve measured hundreds and hundreds of toxic chemicals in the blood of babies that are still in the womb,” said Ken Cook, president of the Environmental Working Group, a non-profit environmental advocacy organization. “Flame retardants, the chemicals in consumer products like personal care products, makeup, shampoos. It’s a very long list.”
The EWG study found an average of 232 chemicals in the cord blood of 10 babies born late last year.
This is shocking to me because when I tell people that they must be using Organic Personal Care products they look at me as though I have horns. Our skin is our biggest organ and we know that medications placed on our skin will penetrate the skin to be effective in the body so why wouldn’t we think that skin care, hair care, men and women’s cosmetics would penetrate the skin and provide our body with toxins?
1. Good for people! ~ Organic based ingredients have been shown in a number of studies to contain more vitamins, nutrients, and cancer-fighting antioxidants than non-organic ingredients.
2. Good for the soil! ~ Organic systems rely on a modern and scientific understanding of ecology and soil science, while also depending on traditional methods of crop rotations to ensure fertility and weed and pest control.
3. Good for the environment! ~ Organic systems aim at reducing dependence on non-renewable resources. Organic production aims at all times towards sustainability whilst having the best management of the environment and wildlife as a priority.
4. No synthetic chemicals! ~ Organic systems prohibit the use of artificial chemicals, pesticides and fertilisers.
5. No GMO’s! ~ Certified Organic products are produced without GMOs, which are prohibited in the standards for organic food and farming.
Another way to begin a Personal Wellness Revolution today. http://www.dreambig.mionegroup.com
Just a thought. Wendy