Organic Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
We believe it is vital to eat real organic food, cooked in your own kitchen for your best health and life! Yet, time is the biggest roadblock for so many people today. Today’s easy stir fry recipe can be created in 30 minutes because we want to help you with simple, delicious home cooked recipes.
What You’ll Need For This Organic Chicken Stir Fry Recipe:
- ½ pound pastured chicken breast, sliced thinly
- Use 1 to 1 1/2 cup organic sweet baby corn sliced diagonally
- 1 medium sized organic red bell pepper cut into strips
- Use 1 small bundle of organic green onion cut into two inch long pieces (about ½ cup or a bit more)
- 1 to 1 ½ cup organic sugar snap peas (also goes by chicharo or snow peas)
- Cut a small piece of fresh organic ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut amino’s
Let’s Make Some Awesome Organic Chicken Stir Fry!
1. Cut up and wash everything in advance. This recipe goes pretty fast in the cooking department so make sure all veggies are ready to go.
2. Heat your wok or heavy bottom frying pan over medium to high heat and brown the sliced chicken breast on all sides.
3. Add the ginger.
4. Sauté until the ginger’s flavor has infused with the chicken.
5. Add the baby corn and the white and thick parts of the green onion then sauté for about a minute. Make sure to keep everything moving in the pan or wok so that it won’t burn.
6. Add the coconut aminos.
7. And stir, stir, stir!
8. In the last minute, add the sugar snap peas, red bell pepper, and the green stalks of the green onion. Don’t cook for longer than a minute at this point.
9. Serve hot. Make it pretty with some optional sesame seeds and a drizzle of sesame oil.
This easy stir fry recipe makes 2 servings.
It would be great to hear your comments about this organic chicken stir fry recipe.