How to Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet
It’s time to think about how important it is for you to eliminate sugar as we head into the new year! Why? Because in 2009, more than 50 percent of all Americans consume one-half pound of sugar PER DAY—translating to a whopping 180 pounds of sugar per year!
We’re not suggesting a completely sugar-free diet. Sugar naturally occurs in fruits and vegetables. What you need to do is eliminate the added sugars you’ll find in many processed foods today. This includes the sugar you find in soft drinks, cookies, cakes, pies, chocolates, fruit drinks, sauces, condiments, processed foods, and desserts.
Sugar can lead to many diseases, such as Type 2 diabetes. So it’s definitely important to watch what you eat when it comes to sugar. Removing sugar from your diet with sugar substitutes is not any healthier for you either. Using artificial sweeteners like Sweet ‘N Low and Splenda can still cause illness and weight gain.
Reduce sugar intake benefits…
* Cut back on the amount of sugar you add to drinks like coffee and tea, your pancakes and on your cereal.
* Drink water rather sugar-sweetened beverages.
* Compare food labels. Look for foods with less sugar added to them. And remember, sugar comes disguised under many different names. So make sure you read the labels for terms like honey, molasses, invert sugar, brown sugar, raw sugar, corn sweetener, or syrup and High Fructose Cory Syrup (HFCS)
* When baking cake, reduce sugar in the recipe by one-third. Substitute the sugar with things like applesauce.
* Use extracts instead of sugar, or spices like cinnamon or ginger.
* Instead of adding sugar to your yogurt or other snacks, put your own organic fruit on it.
* Avoid prepared and prepackaged foods. Opting for the fresh versions might require more prep time, but it will have less sugar added to it, and you’ll know exactly what you’re putting into something this way.
Take time to take a serious look at the foods you’re eating and how much sugar they have in them. Look at how you can eliminate sugar or least begin to cut back and how you can change things up to reduce how much sugar you take in. Set a goal for yourself of how much sugar you would like to have. Depending on how much sugar you’re starting out with you might have to work towards intentionally reducing your intake to help ease your palate into this new way of eating.
How will you eliminate and/or reduce sugar from your best life in 2017?
Your Holistic Lifestyle Resources To Eliminat Sugar and Live Your Best Life:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OFTHE PERFECT DAY FORMULA http://go.earlytorise.net/SH1o
Do This ONE Trick Before Bed Tonight To SEE A Flatter Belly As Soon As Tomorrow Morning – http://go.earlytorise.net/SH1j
Gratitude – The 5-Minute Technique You Can Use to Change Your Life – http://go.earlytorise.net/SH1q
Home Workout Revolution Program – TRIPLE Your Fat Loss and Get Ripped with 51 NEW, No-Equipment Home Workout Revolution Videos http://go.earlytorise.net/SH1X
LEARN THE FOUR BIGGEST MYTHS YOU THOUGHT WERE TRUE ABOUT CARBS, SUGAR, FAT AND LOSING WEIGHT. EMBM Cookbook – http://go.earlytorise.net/SHm
So, as we come to the end of 2016 and begin to think about making positive change for 2017 hopefully you will consider how you will eliminate sugar for your best health!