It is said that people who have a performance coach are 91% more likely to follow through on their commitments and work to a higher level of success. We all know that when we choose to meet someone else to do an activity, we usually do it. It is not surprising then that when we join with a coach the same thing is true. Creating our own idea of Fitness, Wellness and Vitality requires commitment to a lifestyle change involving mind, body & spirit. Removing the mental blocks and resistance that may sabotage us is essential. Becoming and staying motivated to achieve the desired results is what you and your coach will implement. Together we will look at where you are today and where you want to be to live the life you were meant to live.
At Vision Quest Performance Coaching we have a Holistic approach to working with clients. We keep up to date with current industry Health, Wellness, Vitality and Sports Conditioning information on what is truly working and not the fads, including which exercises are safe and fun while giving results for weight loss, balance, agility, speed and looking your best
We utilize equipment you may already have, or through use of our equipment including: BOSU Ball, DSL Ball, weights, tubing, boxing equipment and more that we can bring along. You will be guided through a safe and enjoyable fitness program all based on your own individual needs.
- Needing help improving your health in a way that fits conveniently and easily into your busy schedule without taking significant time away from other priorities in your life,
- Looking for change: lose weight, get in shape, lower your cholesterol, control your blood pressure, reduce your stress, etc.
- Looking for a high level of personal attention and feel that “cookie cutter” or “canned approaches” don’t work for you.
- Looking for a product to couple with your existing healthy habits/lifestyle that could boost your efforts and results to the next level.
- Have you tried other products and services to improve your health and still don’t feel that you have reached your goals.
- Able to take steps toward improving your lifestyle without having to leave your home or office.
What is Holistic Wellness Coaching?
- As Holistic Lifestyle Coach, we are specialists in wellness, stress management and lifestyle coaching. HLC coaching will help you improve your health and fitness on many levels. This is an opportunity for you to open your heart and mind to a whole new way of eating and training. Through the coaching sessions clients will learn how to implement the 6 Daily Modifiable Foundation Principals include: Thoughts, Breathe, Hydration, Food, Exercise, and Sleep.
What is Metabolic Typing?
- It is a system that identifies an individual’s genetically-based nutrition and diet requirements. . Metabolic typing is the science of personalized nutrition. It is a highly accurate system of determining the foods and nutrients your body needs. Metabolic typing answers the foundational questions of nutrition by telling you:
1. what to eat
2. How much to eat
3. What foods to specifically avoid
4. All other aspects of nutrition including supplements, food quality, etc.
What Services We Provide:
- In Home Personal Training-one on one or small groups
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching – Metabolic Typing
- Wellness & Weight Loss Workshops
- Wellness & Anti Aging Supplements: www.udreambig.com
- Certified Organic Skin/Hair/Cosmetics: www.dreambig.mionegroup.com
Achieve Fitness, Wellness and Weight Loss Results in 2012!
Of all people who exercise, only 25% achieve the results they are after. Of those who achieve results, 90% use a Personal Trainer! (I.R.H.S.A 2002)
Whatever your current fitness level, body shape and goals, I can help you fulfill your dreams. I am are extremely passionate about helping you enjoy your journey towards your best ever health, energy levels and self-esteem.
Let’s connect, sit down to discuss your goals/desires for your 2012 and see if there is a fit for you. Let me know how I can help!
What others are saying about Vision Quest and Personal Trainer Wendy Bottrell
- My goal in working with Wendy was to be in the best physical condition I can be and in the short time, I immediately noticed a difference on and off the ice. This year I officiated at the 4 Nation’s Cup inKitchener, on and off the ice I felt strong from the beginning to the end of the game. Through our work together Wendy helped me to achieve this and much more. What was really exciting was how others noticed my strength, endurance and speed had improved greatly.”Theresa L
- I noticed an immediate improvement in my strength and balance once I began working with Wendy. Focusing on my core for the past year has helped my power, quickness and agility on the ice. It’s great to work one-on-one with
someone who takes the time to understand each individual’s unique needs and is able to custom tailor each and every work-out according to these needs… while still keeping it fun!” Heather R
- “You keep me on my toes like no one else has ever done. Being held accountable for the commitments I make to myself has certainly kept me from being complacent. You are definitely the kind of coach I need to help me move forward toward accomplishing my goals and dreams. Thank you for your no nonsense approach and for your truly kind and loving support and encouragement.” Brenda S.
- Not only has Wendy of Vision Quest helped me to lose weight and become more muscular, but she has helped me to realize my own potential.” Dieter F